All On ThemsELVES ! All On ThemsELVES !

SO hard :( Yet so addicting lol I dont even know why.

Geist Geist

Loved every moment i played this game. So fun to play. Haha that window man didnt know what hit him!

HandSome HandSome

I tried to get the concept, I really did. Loved the way it was set up... But hated how it repeated itself over and over. Same dialogue, same type of enemies. It was too boring in that aspect. I made it to the Bathroom map... before I couldn't take the repetitiveness (if that's a word) any longer.

Hit and Walk Hit and Walk

Haha, very neat little game! Should add a second installation or add updates. Add for example, Upgrades & different enemy's as well as "Goodies" All the same I enjoyed it.

Naruto Shippuden RPG DEMO Naruto Shippuden RPG DEMO

Its great, But talk about sticking to the story line!

The Rose is Blooming The Rose is Blooming

When the super zombie shows up :P Head back to the safe house "Pissed as hell". Your humor in your games are always unique in so many ways. You portray many angles in games that many producers cannot. Enjoyed this game very much and look forward in playing more as more are created.

The Sagittarian 4: Berger The Sagittarian 4: Berger

Farcide (Person Below), Hyptnosis hasnt yet finished all the endings for 3 yet.

Anyway... Hyptnosis I love your games and especially your Sagittarian series, keep up the good work and bring out the next Sagittarian soon. Im itching for it haha. Looking forward to the next game released by you. :D

Riverside Riverside

I love your Sagitarian series so much, I know this isnt as serious and kickass as the Sagittarian games. But i enjoyed it all the same, Keep going and dont stop making awesome games!

Ps. Finish The Sagittarian 4 endings :) Alright, cya and look forward in playing your next installments.

The Sagittarian 4: Bayou The Sagittarian 4: Bayou

Where the hell is the Mute button!!! Wtf man? Just kidding :D Lol thought id be a noob for 10 seconds.

Nah really like your series man played all of them just keep it up :) Was waiting for another Sagittarian

Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

Wow not a bad game at all. I like how you added most of the details of the actual game, this is needed for game play. Not to mention the stuff you added, the Acid bucket etc. Ive played most of your games you have a relatively good understanding of games. maybe in your V2 of mineblocks you should add multiplayer? And maybe the possibility to make your own servers.

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks for your review, and for playing most of my games :D